• At 8 km (10mn):
Buis les Baronnies, historical village
Mollans, typical village of Provence, swim in river
• At 15 km (20mn):
Vaison-la Romaine, pleasant small city, old monuments, festival of summer
• At 25 km (30mn):
Nyons and its olives
• At 30km (35mn):
the solid mass of the Mont-Ventoux and its panoramic site, accro connects, lake to swim, classified by UNESCO reserves biosphére
• At 30km (35mn):
Montbrun les Bains and its center of thalasso,
Throats of Toulourenc, little roads and perched villages
• In The South: Orange and its theatre, Avignon and its Palate of the Popes, Fountain of Vaucluse and its sites of canoe-kayak, L’Ile sur Sorgues and its antique dealers, Roussillon and its Ochres...
• In the West: Grignan and its castle, Montélimar and its nougat, Pierrelatte and its farm with the crocodiles, Dieulefit and its potteries, gorges of Ardeche...
• In the East: La Motte Chalançon, its lake and its via ferrata, Rémuzat and its cliff with the vultures, Hautes-Alpes, the Haute Provence Alps.
• A little higher: the valley of Drôme, Diois, Vercors
• With less than two hours, another nature, the Camargue, the Mediterranean.
Fancy Vielles Pierres: classified and / or perched villages
• Classified as villages "more beautiful villages of France": Montbrun les Bains, Poët Laval, La Garde Adhémar, Vaison La Romaine, Séguret, Gordes, Roussillon.
• Vineyards and cellars:
Baronnies, Coast of the Rhone, Ventoux, Gigondas, Vacqueyras...
• Principal markets
Bédoin, Monday morning
Vaison la Romaine, Tuesday morning, Thursday 6am - 9pm in July and August
Buis les Baronnies, Wednesday morning
Nyons, Thursday morning
Carpentras, Friday morning
Montbrun les Bains, Saturday Morning
Mollans sur Ouvèze, Saturday 6am - 9pm in July and August
Nyons, Sunday Morning (of mid-May in mid-September)
Buis les Baronnies : www.baronnies-tourisme.com
Vaison la Romaine : www.vaison-ventoux-tourisme.com
Le Mont Ventoux : www.lemontventoux.net
Montbrun : www.baronnies-tourisme.com
Nyons : www.baronnies-tourisme.com
La Provence : www.provence.guideweb.com
La Drôme : www.ladrometourisme.com
Le Vaucluse : www.provenceguide.com